Global Cyber Security Compensation and Talent Survey
Cyber security is among companies’ top concerns today, which means more organizations are moving from IT roles with cyber security skills toward having a dedicated cyber security function.The demand for cyber security talent is growing at a pace far exceeding the supply then effecting compensation, engagement, attraction, and retention.
Aon’s Global Cyber Security Compensation and Talent Survey is the first compensation assessment of its kind. Now in it’s 2nd year, it continues to be developed in consultation with our clients to address their need for data to recruit and retain top talent in cyber security. We have more than 900 organizations globally across 25 industries including energy, health care, telecommunication, professional services, aerospace, banking/finance, hi-tech and retail industries, etc. Our benchmarking survey features 126 jobs across 14 sub-families under the cyber security family. The Cyber Security Survey is conducted across 20 countries.
Available Jobs Within Cyber Security
*New in 2018
- 900 organizations globally across 25 industries
- 126 jobs across 14 cyber security sub-families created with guidance from steering committee comprising of organizations from a cross section of industries
- Total compensation data from 20 countries within Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America
- Career tracks ranging from individual contributor to senior management and executive jobs
- Talent survey to facilitate broader conversations around how firms are managing increasing complexity of cyber security landscape from talent and reward perspective