Aon Hewitt’s Global LTI Policies and Practices survey helps organizations understand how multinational companies are changing their global LTI program strategies and designs in reaction to continued business globalization, shareholder emphasis on performance awards, tax efficiencies, market trends, and financials. The survey allows firms to assess their programs and learn how their peers are making changes to their executive global LTI plans.
- Size and mix of equity awards
- Prevalence of performance awards vs. time-based awards
- Dilution and administration
- Tiering of award levels between global regions and countries
|Reports Available For|
|Validating Designs Compared to the Market||
|Contemplating Changes to Global LTI Plans||
|Organizations Considering Changes to Complex Plans||
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- To request a demo, please contact us.