implementing a market pricing methodology
A Strategic Guide to Effective Compensation
Market pricing has long been the leading method companies use to evaluate jobs, but the approaches used by many to implement market pricing can feel disconnected from the organization's human capital strategy.
In this paper, we provide a guide to help you think through the alternatives for when you are needing to implement a new approach or even just when making enhancements to your market pricing methodology. The topics covered include:
- Strategic Context for Market Pricing
- Market Pricing and Your Business Strategy
- Understanding Labor Markets
- Survey Data Sources
- Using Salary Survey Data, and
- Compensation Communications
Complete the form to the right to download your free copy.