Global Incentive Analyzer
Bridge the gap in limited global data around short- and long-term incentive plans.
Gathering the global data you need to effectively design incentive plans across markets is a difficult task. Aon Hewitt’s Global Incentive Analyzer solves for the challenges of limited data using predictive analytics from our extensive database of total rewards information. The powerful, user-friendly Excel-based tool accounts for the gaps in global short- and long-term incentives data. It saves you time and money by eliminating the need to buy multiple reports to get a holistic view of the market.
- Includes all countries and job levels in one Excel report
- Predicts unattainable data points for 31 countries
- Compensation data includes actual and regressed base pay, guaranteed cash, actual and target bonus, and long-term incentives
- Data is presented for all companies: consumer, energy, hospitality, high-tech, life sciences, and manufacturing
- Proprietary tool built with direct input from clients
- Global Short- and Long Term Incentive annual grant review
- Provides data for all markets in one easy to use excel tool
- Allows you to filter the data and compare country data for easy tiering or indexing
- Fill in the gaps in global short- and long-term incentives data using predictive analysis
- Strategic hiring
- Provides you with STI and LTI eligibility and values for specific functions and job levels to make better informed and more competitive offersFor More Information