U.S. Independent Energy Human Resources Association Compensation
Sponsored by the Independent Energy Human Resources Association (IEHRA). The most comprehensive compensation and pay practice data for the energy services/utility sector.
The results cover the following:
- Executive, staff, generation, retail, and wholesale jobs
- Multiple scope cuts of pay data available: revenue, employees, megawatt capacity, megawatts generated, and geographic region
- Detailed section covering pay practices
- Year-over-year trending of results
2015 Key Findings:
- Salary increase budgets are very aligned with the energy (power/gas) sector and also with general industry practices for al groups of employees.
- Salary structure movement was around 2.4% for all employee groups in 2015 and the projection for 2016 is 2.3%.
- Seventy-four percent (74%) of participating organizations reported the use of variable pay plans, and 50% only offer one plan to eligible employees.
Contact us to request 2017 participation materials.
|Type of Data Collected||
|Unified Reporting and Methodology||
|How Collected Data is Reported||
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR U.S. ENERGY PORTFOLIO.