Sales Compensation and Practices Survey
Gain a thorough understanding of how leading sales organizations build their sales incentive plans. With decades of experience across many industries, Aon can help your organization assess your sales compensation plan for strategic alignment, motivational value, cost of sales, and any gaps with best practices.
Find answers to common Sales Compensation Plan questions:
- Will our sales compensation plan help us achieve our organic sales growth goals?
- Does our pay mix incentivize the right behavior?
- Do our sales compensation plans align with the actual day-to-day job role of our sales team?
- Is our current sales compensation plan competitive?
- Are our thresholds, caps, and upsides appropriate?
- Is our compensation cost of sales too high or too low?
- Are we measuring our sales team on the right metrics?
|Sales Roles in Business Services, Distribution, and Manufacturing||
|Sales Compensation Plan Design Components||Pay Mix, Thresholds, Caps, Upsides, Mechanics (Commission, MBO, Quota/Bonus, etc.), Measures (Revenue, Margins, Volume, etc.), Sales Compensation Cost of Sales, Quota, Recognition, Auto Policy, Sales Force Turnover, Crediting, LTI|
|Incumbent Level Benchmarking Data||
|Complimentary Readout Session||
Sales compensation is complex. All clients of the Sales Compensation & Plan Practices U.S. survey have access to a complimentary session with a Sales Force Effectiveness Consultant to help interpret the data in the survey so they can readily apply the insights to their own sales compensation initiatives. This insightful session will help clarify the components of sales compensation. You will have a dedicated Sales Compensation expert as your account manager to assist you with further inquiries.
|Timing and Price||