This survey gives you access to all the right benchmarking data you need for a more efficient compensation program.
There is a reason why most businesses today use variable pay as the main tool to pay for performance. In addition to its effectiveness in rewarding and retaining top talent, variable pay:
- Better aligns your business strategy with actual revenue goals
- Serves as a value-add for shareholders
- Drives top performance behavior for optimal results
|Type of Data Collected||
|Unified Reporting and Methodology||
|How Collected Data is Reported||
- View a sample of the U.S. Report
You might also be interested in:
- Variable Pay Index helps you assess the effectiveness of your incentive plan, learn more here.